”Leases and lines of credit up 74 percent from November and 20 percent from a year ago.” Customers are looking to leasing as an option, make sure you can offer them what they want. Contact ExecuTech Today @ 888.574.9178
ELFA issued the following Top 10 Equipment Acquisition Trends for 2012 to help businesses with their strategic equipment acquisition plans: http://www.manufacturing.net/articles/2012/01/top-10-equipment-acquisition-trends-for-2012
Offering SAME DAY ACH FUNDING, 15 MINUTE CREDIT RESPONSES AND UNPARALLELED 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE BY YOUR OWN ASSIGNED ACCOUNT MANAGER, ExecuTech is your partner in the leasing industry.
Our 30+ years of combined experience in the merchant processing, POS, ATM and equipment leasing industry allow us a specific knowledge of what it takes to get the deal done. This helps us to understand your needs from a leasing company and the importance of communication with underwriting in regards to each of your customers.
CONTACT US TODAY
ExecuTech Lease Group
Our goal is to offer businesses a personal leasing experience from start to finish on every account
From the article below: “(Reuters) – U.S. businesses signed up for $6.2 billion in loans, leases and lines of credit in November to invest in everything from industrial equipment to computers, 38 percent more than last year, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) said on Wednesday.”
1. Do the math: Section 179 depreciation deductions and bonus depreciation are supposed to be reduced after this year. Schedule a meeting with you CFO or accountant and determine if deferring will have a negative outcome.
2. Make your decision to purchase new equipment based on your need for the equipment not the tax incentives.
3. Be prepared before coming to ExecuTech. Depending on the amount of your request, business and/or personal financials may be requested. Personal credit is something you should check as well. You would not want to go through the process only to find out you have skeletons in your closet keeping you from proceeding with your equipment acquisition.
4. What is the equipment going to do for your business and why do you need it? Have a detailed description for ExecuTech available if needed. In your description, provide an idea of cost savings and what the new equipment will do for your company’s income.
5. ExecuTech is here to work for you. Our goal is to get you the best deal in the quickest time. Don’t assume your bank or the equipment supplier will offer the best terms. Compare their rates with ours and allow us to help where we can.
6. With ExecuTech you are able to bundle multiple pieces of equipment within one lease payment. This is a bonus for you as you will not have to worry about multiple checks or billings taking place in a given month. Also, rates will decrease with a higher equipment lease.
7. Don’t do business with people that will charge you upfront fees. ExecuTech offers 100% financing keeping your cash in your pocket. Your only responsibility is making the payments on time.